Anyways, as for September and October go, we have really been enjoying this amazing weather. I wish fall weather could last forever. The crisp, chill mornings sipping hot chocolate and don't get me started on boots/sweaters! Oh and stepping on crunchy leaves. I think the best part is the changing colors in the mountains. The trees are beautiful! I really love the aspens.
Anyways, here is our update for the month! We are trying to be more adventurous and make exercise/getting outside an important part of our daily regime!
Dexter and I on a morning run up the Bridal Veil Falls Path. This is probably my favorite path to run on with the stroller and with kids! On a hot day, on the way back from a run, I will get Dex out and put his feet in the water so we can cool down.
We soaked up the last of the splash pad at the beginning of September.
This is the view on the hike up to Stewart Falls from a week ago.
On our hike to Stewart Falls. The trees and the view was spectacular!
My mom and Dexter enjoying the scenery after a yummy Costa Vida dinner.
We did a double date with my parents and went to Costa Vida (thank you buy 1 get 1 free coupons) and then we drove to Aspen Grove to eat our salads and enjoy the trees! My parents look so young still. They could pass off for Dexters parents in this picture!
Our cute family!
Derek and I went on a date to Park City and the trees were fabulous. It was kind of gloomy but still fun to walk around and take pictures of the color!
M
Park City with my hubs!
I love the fog and the color in this picture.
Get outside and enjoy this brisk fall weather!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.