Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SPICE UP YOUR DATE WITH NEW SHOES...

I'm sure everyone has heard of "Just Fab".  It's that online store where you join a membership and they automatically take cash out of your account to go towards a pair of shoes each month.  I did this, AND I didn't realize they were taking money out every month.  I felt a little jipped when I talked to customer service to cancel my membership.

I found a new place, it does the same thing as Just Fab, called Shoe Mint.  Though, this place is straight forward with you on how their membership works...check it out below:  (you can skip your shoe credit or use it, you just need to know by the 5th of every month)


When you first join, you get $40 credit of your first pair of shoes.  Here is the catch, I have another promo code to make the price go down a little bit more:


Designer looking shoes for half the cost!  With winter coming up, buy some boots and look sexy for your husband for date night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.